Comprehensive Representation And Legal Advice Concerning Your Real Property Matters
The legal issues surrounding real estate in California get more complicated with each passing year. This is the case in the Bay Area, where every city appears to be considering whether to pass new regulations for rental of residential property. Real estate is one of the most valuable and important assets for individuals and businesses. Extremely high property values in San Francisco, Berkeley and other surrounding cities disrupt the normal process of investigations, dialogue and due diligence that should occur in transactions involving the transfer of highly valued properties. We often see issues arise during or shortly after a transaction closes. When this occurs, it is vital to have strong legal representation to protect your interests, whether you were the buyer or seller.
At Beckman Feller & Chang, we offer experienced legal representation at affordable rates. The partners each have extensive personal experience buying, selling, renting and owning commercial and residential property. It is rare for a client to come up with a problem that we have not had experience dealing with already. If it involves litigation, the lawyers at our firm can handle it for you whether at the state, federal or appellate court level. Our Berkeley- and San Francisco-based firm has represented clients in rent board and other administrative hearings throughout the region for more than three decades. With more than 75 years of combined real estate law experience among the partners, our office offers comprehensive legal guidance based on firsthand experience obtained from the countless real estate matters we have resolved.
Representation For All Property Matters
We offer a wide array of real estate law services, including:
- Landlord-tenant disputes (evictions, rent control, etc.) and commonly asked questions
- Reviews of contracts and other documents (purchase sales agreements, co-ownership agreements, title documents)
- Purchase sales agreement disputes (regarding price, condition of property, disclosure of defects, etc.)
- Transactional advice in for sale by owner (FSBO) matters
- Title litigation and quiet title actions
- Disputes between tenants in common (partition actions and other issues)
- Nuisance activities, easements, encroachments and trespass matters
- Government claims against owners or occupiers of property
- Defects and fraudulent sales
Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs